Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

South coast of Cambodia in June - Beach weather?

• 20-05-2009 4:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

would love to hear your experiences of the weather in early june there. Need a bit of beach time in SEA for the tan and will be touring the four countries.

Based on the weather and coming into the rainy season, I'm wondering do we go down to the thai southern penninsula (phi phi etc) at the start of june or do we go the other way to southern Cambodia to have the best chance of sunshine. I'm aware that rainy season is different everywhere so would like to hear how it faired out for you at this time of year.

We'll be back in bangkok to get our flights home mid july so could it be an option to go south then?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭mac123

you could go to sihounoukville(not sure how its spelt) in southern cambodia, i was there in june 2 yrs ago and the weather was nice although it doesnt compare to the thai islands in terms of beauty/fun! I also went to phuket in august that year and it rained constantly for the 2 days i was there, but i wouldnt recommend phuket regardless of weather! koh phangan seems to be good all through the rainy season, was there in june and august last year, and it only rains for an hour or so the odd day!

Advertisement