Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Guitar Hero/Rockband Song Ever?

Options
  • 20-05-2009 9:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

The other day I pulled out my old PS2 and had a go at the original guitar hero games! And I just started to think, what's the best song from either Guitar Hero or Rockband?

Well my favourite song was Godzilla by Blue Oyster Cult, from the original guitar hero! :D

So what does everybody else think the best song ever is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Ah this one is obvious! Skynard's "Freebird", the ultimate finisher to any GH/RB game.
    As well as that, your hands are left for dead when you're done too. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Mac Masters

Ah of course it's awesome, but you can't play it too much because first it takes 10 minutes to complete and second it takes forever to get into it. It's good the first time you play it but after a while..... That's why I don't like it that much, you can't reallly play it over and over again! Just my opinion! :eek:

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

JOrdan! That song kept me entertained (read: in pain) for months!

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭sd08

From a personal point of view i enjoyed Iron Man in GHI. Pity they left it out of smash hits, would have been nice trying to do Ozzy's vocals!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Mac Masters

Oh yeah Iron Man was class, a bit too easy I thought but a great song none the less because who doesn't love Iron Man, come on? I really loved the song list from GH1. Spanish Castle Magic was awesome a bit too easy as well but great none the less! :D

And oh yeah, how could I forget about Jordan, completing that song was like completing a life goal only better! :cool:

• Advertisement

I'm not ashamed to say I shed tears the day I finished it. Plus, I won a €10 bet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Caprici di diablo,texas flood,yyz...too much to choose from.

Caprici di Diablo is tremendous fun, it's a great show off song.

Caprici di diablo,texas flood,yyz...too much to choose from.

Oh you lying git, i know damn well you're hooked on playing Rob Da Prez-O-Dent! :P

Ah of course it's awesome, but you can't play it too much because first it takes 10 minutes to complete and second it takes forever to get into it. It's good the first time you play it but after a while..... That's why I don't like it that much, you can't reallly play it over and over again! Just my opinion! :eek:

No wonder you like Godzilla then, that songs only about 2 minutes long :(

• Advertisement

Bodhivasta- Stealy dan is tremendous craic as well particularly the two finger chord slide. It's fantastic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭thealltimelow

fall out boy - i dont care best rockband song

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Oh you lying git, i know damn well you're hooked on playing Rob Da Prez-O-Dent! :P

I played it once with you :confused:

I played it once with you :confused:

YOU picked that song! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

No.

They "reinvented the wheel to run themselves over", and the end result?
    epic%20fail.jpeg

No.

In fairness the chart for "dead on arrival" is fun, despite the song!

Advertisement