Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Results date?

Options
  • 20-05-2009 10:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Not a student, but I need to know what date are the first round of offers from the CAO coming out this year - its in August right? Couldn't find it on their site, for some reason, nor in the first few pages of threads here.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

the first round of offers are called 'Round O' which I believe have nothing to do with the leaving cert and are for mature students and others applying with previous qualifications. I believe that first round comes out in July. If you are talking about Round 1 for the leaving cert which could be argued is the second round then yes these will come out on the 17th August but you didn't ask about the second round or maybe you did but you didn't know it because you didn't know the first round (Round O) existed. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭NotWormBoy

Aye, I meant the first round for non-matures - didn't know that there's a round 0.

Cheers Mr. S though. Thats what I was afraid of.

Advertisement