Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Clonmel

Options
  • 20-05-2009 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

Hey,
    I moved into a new house four weeks ago and am having trouble getting broadband. Cant get NTL and eircom say my line isn't capable of getting braodband even though the house is only 2 years old and everyone else in the estate has it:mad:Anyway, the only other broadband in my area that i know of for sure is ICE, but i wont be ringing them after reading the sticky above. So can anyone recommend another isp in the area. Its up the cashel road for anyone that knows the area.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Has the line been active for very long? If you've only got it switched on, it can take 4-8 weeks to be tested and show as available in eircom's database.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭bigpaddy2004

Premier Community broadband are in Clonmel www.premierbroadband.net

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

You can also get Digiweb Metro in Clonmel http://digiweb.ie/home/metro/

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭smithy1981

jor el wrote: »
    Has the line been active for very long? If you've only got it switched on, it can take 4-8 weeks to be tested and show as available in eircom's database.

The line was only activated last friday. I'll wait another few weeks before i do anything then. Cheers.
    Thx for the other suggestions too guys.

Advertisement