Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very disturbing dream last night

Options
  • 20-05-2009 11:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Can anyone help i had a really freaky dream and im totally freaked.
    My brother and i went to this hotel,we met 2 girls and i dont remember the exact circumstances but one of them died suddenly (possibly killed cant remember)
    In the dream i then went asleep and woke up in a cold bath with the other girls pale white dead body beside me.
    I remember her cold heel against my chest i freaked out then tried to hide the bodies.
    Anyone have ANY idea what that could possibly mean??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Davaeo09

No but its interesting that your dream is so vivid!
    Not accusing you of lying at all, I'm just curious to know, are other people's dreams this vivid?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Had this last night (obviously haven't told the friend!), as vivid as anything! The emotion i felt was so string and I was so sad at losing this person, who in the dream had held an illness to herself for some time. All I remeber is coming out of the hospital crying saying 'X has died, she's dead'. Twas the type of dream that stays with you all day.

Any insight?? I hadn;t been watching any sort of hospital drama etc and i aee the friend often and get on great!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

OOps sorry DBoy looks like i accidently hijacked your thread. But i can understand how vivid your dream must have been

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭b12mearse

you are probably afraid of loosing this person in real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

I'm new to this forum, but my mother always says to dream of a loved one dying means a long life! this helped me when I had a horrible dream that my daughter had died. I had the dream when she was 11, and in the dream I remember someone asking me how old she was and I said 12, but I was that upset after the dream/nightmare, that when she turned 12, for a whole year the horrible feeling from that dream kept creeping up but TG she's now 13 and in good health, but that's what it's supposed to mean anyway. hope this was of some help

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭me_right_one

To the OP, if you dreamt of something leaning on your chest, or of being in a restricted area (bath), or both, then I'd say it was just sleep paralysis. Nothing harmful, its just when you become semi-conscious and realise you body is'nt breathing the way it normally does when concious, ie its still in sleep-mode (I think - open to correction).

To Devea00, yes, my dreams are also that vivid.

Advertisement