Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

driving test- not notified

• 20-05-2009 11:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭

applied for my driving test mid-april onlineand i still hadnt heard anything back from the rsa until yesterday. they emailed me to say i had missed my test (on the 5th) and i had to forfeit the fee.

only thing is i never received anything to tell me my test was scheduled or ready... so i rang and emailed them but it doesnt look too good. all i want is a new date and i dont wanna kick up a big fuss cos i dont have the mental energy for it at the moment.

just wondering had anyone else had this problem? any advice would be great.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

this happened to me but luckily when i rang them to find out where my test date was, i was told it was the next day at 9am (this was just after the new rules came in and had given my car away, as i didnt have anyone to drive me - so i had no access to a car in such short notice)

they gave me another date two weeks later without having to pay again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

yeah i hope they can sort it out for me anyways i tihnk it was just a mixup

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Still aint heard nothing back from them so i rang them there on friday... but was told because people keep ringing back to check up on complaints they're system is fecked*.

anyone have an idea on whats usually the waiting time for them to get back to me?

*i dunno what system they're using but it seems like it need to be overhauled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

I got a letter from them saying my test was due on the 6th April. Just your standard date/time letter. Only thing is I got the letter last week. Looks like their systems are a mess.

Advertisement