Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car parking

Options
  • 20-05-2009 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Folks,

Just wondering if anyone knows of where i could rent a monthly parking space on the bohermore, college rd side of town. Any advertised seem to be around docklands area. Need it from half 8 to half 5.
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

I think I saw an ad for annual parking spaces in behind that small petrol station on the Headford Rd in town (just down the hill from Debenhams).

If that location would be of any use you could call in and ask if they will rent you a space on a monthly basis instead of an annual basis and see what price they would give you.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I guess you saw the Advertiser ad since that's in the Docks
    You can try putting an ad in but it could be difficult. Or pay to park on Dyke Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,960 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

KevR wrote: »
    I think I saw an ad for annual parking spaces in behind that small petrol station on the Headford Rd in town (just down the hill from Debenhams).

You did. They've been advertising car parks for lease since the car-rental office closed down. Don't seem to get many takers during the working day, anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭businessboy

try the Marriott, they offer long term parking discounts, not in city centre but at least you dont have to fight through the traffic during rush hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

i know the B&B's passed yeats college on college road offer you to park you car in their house for a cost. I know teachers from yeats do it, and few friends have spaces for connacht matches when they play in the sports ground

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 tredge

Folks, thanks for the replies. Some good ideas there. Will check them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 tredge

I can see why they've got not takers on the headford rd one, €1500pa. More expensive then daily rate in dyke rd....doesn't make sense!

Advertisement