Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Exhibition in Smithfield??

Options
  • 20-05-2009 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Does anyone know when the Interior + furniture exhibition for DIT is being held in Smithfield??
    Or any other exhibitions of that nature for any other colleges??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

NCAD final year exhibition will take place around the beginning of June, so will all the other art colleges. I will forward any details to you, once I will get them

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Shuriken

NCAD final year exhibition will take place around the beginning of June, so will all the other art colleges. I will forward any details to you, once I will get them

Awesome! Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

So DIT Furniture design exhibition will take place in Smithfield Plaza, Dublin 1 from Tuesday 09 June to Saturday 13 June, from 11 am to 5 pm.

Also, I recommend you to visit the graphic design exhibition, which will take place in Filmbase, Curved Street, Temple Bar from Tuesday 09 June to Saturday 13 June, from 11 am to 5 pm.

I have still no news of NCAD exhibition, will update shortly

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

GCD fashion and photography was last week

Advertisement