Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change log-in name

Options
  • 20-05-2009 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hello,

I was wondering if I would be able to change usernames? I just said I would ask as I am not sure if I would have to delete and create a new account.

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

We only give name changes to subscribers.
    Details on that can be found in the sticky at the top of this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭IKOS

Beruthiel wrote: »
    We only give name changes to subscribers.
    Details on that can be found in the sticky at the top of this forum.

Hi Beruthiel,

Thats done now, can you please change my username to IKOS

cheers.:)

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Done.

Incidentally, you can change the stars under your username by going here and selecting 'Identify me as a member of this group' beside 'Subscriber' and you can change your tagline (the writing under your username) by going here.

(I think we have our first subscriber with just 19 posts! Cheers, man!)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭IKOS

Done.

Incidentally, you can change the stars under your username by going here and selecting 'Identify me as a member of this group' beside 'Subscriber' and you can change your tagline (the writing under your username) by going here.

(I think we have our first subscriber with just 19 posts! Cheers, man!)

Thanks hullaballoo!!

lol I switched on the lights :pac:! I'll have to think of something to stick in the tag line....

Thanks again, appreciate that.!

Advertisement