Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom down for anyone else?

Options
  • 20-05-2009 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭

It's down for me and a friend.
    Both in Leixlip.

Yes, I can see that this may be a silly question as those without a connection can't see this unless, like me, they are in a friend's house.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭daisyplant

BT Broadband down in Palmerstown D20 according to a friend of mine. Might be using the same Eircom Network? She cant seem to get an update so if anyone knows?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭awkward

My BT BB down in Lucan at the mo.

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭encryptix

Mines still down :(

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭blaz

All should be working since about 4 pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 bmw 320d

i reset my eircom router today i'm on the palmerstown d20 exchange
    and now my stats on the netopia homepage are 448/320 kbps i'm on the 3mb package anyone know how to fix this or has anyone the same problems.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

160/384 kbps here in Maynooth. Should be a 3mb package too.

Eircom support have a recorded message "we are aware of a fault in your area

blaz wrote: »
    All should be working since about 4 pm.

My net is still not working, has unavailable under the the dns etc.. ive turned the router off and left it for 15 minutes, still the same. I shall try again at 9..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

There was an outage in the Lucan area today, afaik it's been resolved.

Just an update on my previous post, still not working yet the people who's net wasn't working earlier today has been since late this afternoon.

attachment.php?attachmentid=80463&d=1242851011

• Registered Users Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

I havent been able to sync all night. Just tried my old netgear modem out of boredom and it synced straight away :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Synching alright but still at 160/384 kbps here on a supposed 3mb line.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

I havent been able to sync all night. Just tried my old netgear modem out of boredom and it synced straight away :confused:

Ring up technical support for a replacement, I'm sure they'll give it to you.

Advertisement