Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metallica video game

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I hope it's better than the iron maiden game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Lol not exactly Mr Current affairs, this was announced months ago. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

It's been out in America for a month or so now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

hetfieldshopping1.jpg

:pac:

hetfieldshopping1.jpg

:pac:

Never gets old :D
    It's just too bad nobody ever took a dig at those awful flip-flops!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

But is game Lars as big a tool as real life Lars

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Guitar-Hero-Metallica-Game-Only/dp/B001TOD346/ref=pd_nr_vg_h__4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

Stay tuned for Metallica toilet paper, Metallica home pregnancy tests & Metallica oven cleaner.

whats it like back there in late 2008 when this was announced? is the weather cold?

Oldnews.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭Nelson Muntz

whats it like back there in late 2008 when this was announced? is the weather cold?

The game is not out until the 29th or something so it seemed like current news to me. Sorry for not being the first to break the huge Metallica video game story.

BTW, if you want to sledge me for being out of date, at least try to think of something clever or remotely funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭smooch71

I thought they were all funny

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭superdog

The game is not out until the 29th or something so it seemed like current news to me. Sorry for not being the first to break the huge Metallica video game story.

BTW, if you want to sledge me for being out of date, at least try to think of something clever or remotely funny.

I didn't know about it either!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

i was gonna go with "late 2008 called, they want their news back" but i think i made the right choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

I dont know where I saw this (possibly the St.Anger DVD?), but does anyone remember the proposed metallica game from 2003/4?

The trailer showed generic FMV driving/shooting sections and some specially donated metallica music?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

yea.. i remember that. Looked potentially awful. wasnt surpried it never saw the light of day...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Never gets old :D
    It's just too bad nobody ever took a dig at those awful flip-flops!

Or those gorram shorts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭Mick Shrimpton

i was gonna go with "late 2008 called, they want their news back" but i think i made the right choice.

"1986 Metallica called, they want their talent back"

Advertisement