Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm gonna be famous!

Options
  • 20-05-2009 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭

So as has been established, I'm a big fan of the hypnosis and Ant Jacquin's approach to it. On the hypno-course Mike and I went to Chris Harding (Peter Nardi's lovechild) was there. Due to his interest Alakazam Magic have been selling Reality is plastic like nothing else and so are now filming a DVD with Ant about hypnosis and magic. I have a hypno coinbending routine (Reality is Bent) and he wants to include it in the DVD. This means I am getting flown out (well they're covering some of my costs at least!) to film the effect over there next Friday!!! I'm gonna be on the DVD!!!! (If they don't cut me!)

Comments

Advertisement