Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids throwing stones at cars

Options
  • 20-05-2009 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Has anybody seen a group of kids throwing stones at cars in Charlesland?
    I saw them through bedroom window throwing stones at parked cars, a group of 4 13-14 year old little sh*ts , trying to kill time I guess. Some of the cars got hit and probably got scratched, if not bended. I have seen them around hanging around Charlesland Park and the maingreen, but not sure if they live in here or come from any neigbouring estate. My OH chased them down to Superquinn but they had a good bit of a head start, jumped over the fence and disappeared. Anybody seen them doing that or knows where they are from? Would calling gards make any sense or rather try to catch one of them and bring them to their parents? I am raging and my OH is threatening next time he will catch them and they will familiarize themselves with his golf club!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Yeah I know, that sounds really tempting, but there is a very fine line between assault and battery. You'd want to know what you're doing, and have a rock-solid explanation when asked to explain...

But I feel your pain. I really do. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭sagat

When I was a nipper I one had the moronic idea that it would be fun to collect snails and chuck them at cars speeding down Church road. I was a kid 6 or 7 years old naive as any kid and meanth no malice and certainly had no idea how dangerous it was. The drivers had little idea what was happening, the snails would obviously smash open when they hit the windscreen and scare the bejesus out of them. It stopped when one fellow spotted me stoped his car raced over and gave me a belt. Of course nowdays he'd be locked up for child abuse or something. Looking back I walked away crying, with a sore arm and more importantly a lesson learned. Compared to the harm that I could have caused it was a fair deal.

Advertisement