Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

v. embarassing problem

Options
  • 20-05-2009 2:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi everyone not sure if anyone can help but here goes.i'm in third year in university and female.i've never had any problems with my body before but a few weeks ago, just before i was heading in for my exams i had possibly the most embarassing moment of my life....incontinence!don't ask me how but i managed to leg it home before anybody noticed!at least i hope i did.i really don't know what could have possibly triggered this as its never been a problem before but last week it happened again and i'm really really really worried that it wasn't the last time.what if i get noticed?my life would be over.i'm just posting this on the off chance that somebody else has even the remotest idea what i'm talking about and can give me some clue as to what can be done to stop it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You need to talk to your dr about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

^^Defo. Hopefully its less medical and more down to exam stress or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

You could have a UTI or a kidney infection or anything. You need to go to your doctor!

In the meantime you might feel less worried if your get your hands on some tena lady.
    They are sold in supermarkets in the santiary product section.

http://www.tena.co.uk/Women/ also has information on bladder weakness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

I think every woman at some point has this issue. We have muscles that should contract and stop the flow, sometimes they malfunction, and be caused by vigorous sex, infection, many things. A trip to the doctors is in order, hopefully either a low level infection or stress. Agree to use some panty liners in the interim.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,152 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

As others have said, it's common enough, but you need to see your GP to get it sorted.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement