Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howth Road Sign

Options
  • 20-05-2009 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Not sure if anybody noticed the big black sign on the Howth Road ? It has a picture of what looks like a bulldog at the end. Baffled the hell out of me ! There is a web address on it www.letsgetsam.com

Any ideas people ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

whereabouts on the howth road

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Wacko

That's a bit odd, something to do with the Sam Maguire ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 northstrandboy

It's just up past Harry Byrnes....Big Black sign....you can't miss it !

is that where 119 howth road was? it was meant to be a super upmarket developement where you had your own consierge? didnt go ahead as far as i know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 TraderSam

I just passed that a little while ago! Is the same place for those apartments last year- maybe has somethign to do with that.

very mysterious.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

There was a thread on here a while ago about that upmarket developement,I think it went belly up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

There's one (a speed sign) on the bridge out to the statue of Mary that says ''Dead slow''

So very Dublin.

Dub13 wrote: »
    There was a thread on here a while ago about that upmarket developement,I think it went belly up.

this thread?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

this thread?

Yea thats the one.

Advertisement