Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruit a Friend - 100 mounts achievment

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Saviour_Angel

Just got Deathcharger's Reins
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=13335

Thats 97 atm.
    In 5 days I'll be able to get another Argent Tornment mount.

After that I can buy the 8K Ice Mommoth, leaving only 1 more mount to get.

:D
    http://www.wowcollect.com/view_collection.php?userid=98&list=mounts

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

nix wrote: »
    Yeah i made a balls of forming that sentence, silly me. in my defense im quite hungover and juggling work :P

Fair enough :)

BTW, With the nerf to the JC gems, your right now:P

Just got Deathcharger's Reins
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=13335

Thats 97 atm.
    In 5 days I'll be able to get another Argent Tornment mount.

After that I can buy the 8K Ice Mommoth, leaving only 1 more mount to get.

:D

Good job :)

How many runs for the deathcharger?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

I really need to get down to the argent tournies place, is it possible for an alliance to buy say a kodo or raptor mount? Or am i only able to buy alli mounts?

And what are they doing to the JC gems? how much of a nerf ? o_O

i thought someone had posted it already here.

They are removing the prismatic quality from JC-only gems because the ability to negate meta requirements was annoying the designers. From now on, the JC-only gems will be of the appropriate color.

Start rerolling BS/JC boys, its the only imba profession combo left and it will only get better when epic gems come in:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭bla

surely when epic gems come in the advantage will be very little like it was in tbc? ie epic gems drop in new instance higher stats closer to JC only gems.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Guys sorry for asking a few n00bish questions but i am more likely to get good answers here then in game :

In the AH there is blue/purple items that i can buy , but any time I want to sell Items that i have received via "greed" it doesn't let me. I have to sell to the vendor. Is there a special way as such that i don't know ?

At the moment i have completed 300/300 skill in Engineering I wish to take it too the next level , I have no idea where to go . I have asked in game and someone said i need the BC , which i do have ! Where do i go and how do i get there ?

I'm a Level 53 paladin and have spent all my points on retribution , I have now been asked do i want to duel spec. Can someone please explain this to me thanks.

People keep on asking me will I be taking up the option of the Death Knight , I dont really know yet. My understanding of this is that its a "free" character you get a lvl 55 ? Do i lose my other character ? What are the benefits of taking i up and the flaws.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully answer some of my questions

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

Sarge wrote: »
    Guys sorry for asking a few n00bish questions but i am more likely to get good answers here then in game :

In the AH there is blue/purple items that i can buy , but any time I want to sell Items that i have received via "greed" it doesn't let me. I have to sell to the vendor. Is there a special way as such that i don't know ?

The epic items you see on AH are crafed or world drops, they are classed as BOE (bind on equip), the items you get in instances are BOP (Bind on pick up). You can only wear, vendor or disenchant these items as when you pick them up they become soulbound and only you can equip/vendor/DE them
    At the moment i have completed 300/300 skill in Engineering I wish to take it too the next level , I have no idea where to go . I have asked in game and someone said i need the BC , which i do have ! Where do i go and how do i get there ?

You need to venture to outland, heres a list of trainers and where they can be found: http://www.wowwiki.com/Engineering_trainers
    I'm a Level 53 paladin and have spent all my points on retribution , I have now been asked do i want to duel spec. Can someone please explain this to me thanks.

Dual specc is a new option since latest patch, you can buy a second talent tree at the cost of 1000g. You will have the option of changing between the two talent trees, so you can have a specc for doing damage and another you can switch to if you want to heal/tank/ pvp whatever.
    People keep on asking me will I be taking up the option of the Death Knight , I dont really know yet. My understanding of this is that its a "free" character you get a lvl 55 ? Do i lose my other character ? What are the benefits of taking i up and the flaws.

The DK is a new class introuduced in WOTLK, instead of starting at 1 he starts at 56, you dont lose your existing character. You just need to reach level 56 before your allowed to create one. You need to have the latest expansion to create one. Hes just another class much like the rest, you dont have to create one if you dont want to.

Hope this helps, feel free to pm me any further Q's :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭bla

There is 3 tabs down at the bottom the first is the one to search/buy items the 3rd is to sell items. i cant remember what the middle one is to be honest, although this could be one of my addons that adds in the middle tab.
    Go through the dark portal in the blasted lands or get a mage to portal you to shatrath. the engineer trainer is in your fractions town in hellfire zone.
    Dual spec allows you to have 2 specs and swap between them depending on what you want to do. generally for max level people swapping between tank/healer/dps in instances depending on what is needed. All without having to pay for respecs.
    You can create a new char and no you wont lose your old one and yes the DK will be level 55

The Deathcharger Reins took me 467 Baron kills to have it drop for me.
    I guess the luck had to ballance since it was only my 3rd kill on the ZG Tiger boss to get the ZG Tiger mount.

• Advertisement

Finally got it just 10 mins ago...

I can post up a few shot in a bit.

Blitz Sarth10 - 3D..... Gone in 60 seconds :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

grats man, seriously cool ach..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Claypigeon

Swish bro, grats!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Big grats man. Cant wait to see how it looks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

That is the SEX!

My last mount was the Sarth3D - 10 man mount.

A little vid as to how we did it in 80 seconds
    http://files.filefront.com/Sarth10+3D+Gone+in+80+secsavi/;13862834;/fileinfo.html

WWS
    http://wowwebstats.com/b4rinv1o4tgy5?s=26417-32446

The new dragon hawk is nice and all, but only 280% speed :(

Advertisement