Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Opinions (website ive made)

Options
  • 20-05-2009 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

hi all,

just looking for a bit of opinion on a website ive started to do,

www.jawp.ie

any pointers would be of great help?
    cheers adam,

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Dont like the text on the banner image its a bit hard to read.

The image about recession buster is poor quality and needs to be improved.

Also try use SEO friendly urls so that if you click on on contact us it says that in the address bar not http://connect.southdublin.ie/jawp/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11&Itemid=33

It will make it more friendly to search engines like Google etc.

On the childrens party page why not use the same fonts as the rest of the site, it looks out of place in white and all different sizes etc.

Apart from those changes its not too bad, simple layout and has the info required.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭noreds

Yeh I agree about the recession image

Also make it text instead of an image as this will ad to the content google sees

I would make the nav bar at the side more readable. Bigger and darker text to make a starker contrast against the purple.

I think I would get rid of the purple altogether and stick with white. Much less hassle and easier on the eyes.

Is the pitch new. I live in Tallaght myself and havent seen it yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

Change the banner, incorporate a stylised photo of the pitch into it with ppl playing on it etc.

Advertisement