Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wedding Photographer

• 20-05-2009 4:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi,

Has anyone heard of or used Bliss Photography Ireland? I'm thinking about using them next July but I don't know anyone who has used them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Moving to the photography forum.

@photomods: Guys, I don't know whether you allow or specifically disallow discussion on professional photo services (apologies, in this case I should remember).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,508 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

sceptre wrote: »
    Moving to the photography forum.

@photomods: Guys, I don't know whether you allow or specifically disallow discussion on professional photo services (apologies, in this case I should remember).

I am not a mod but from previous posts I recall that the mods have no objections to people commenting on retailers and service providers as long as you stick to facts and leave the emotional stuff out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

just did a quick google .... is it blissphotography or weddingblissphotography (two different sites I think)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Laney1

It's Bliss photography..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

dropped you a PM with my thoughts and opinions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

Just tidied a couple of posts - the essence of which was to say that there is also a services wanted / offered thread in our stickies on the forum which you are welcome to peruse. Some of the folk in there do weddings and stuff and anyone in there are regular forum users here.

While the name "Bliss" rings a bell with me, I have no idea why. I've tried a search and I don't see anything posted about them on the photography forum or the sub forums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Laney1

Thanks for that:)

Advertisement