Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Payment

Options
  • 20-05-2009 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hi All,

Have setup a customer login on my site.

The whole purpose of the login is to bring the customer to a payment page. So its a customer payment login basically.

What im thinking of doing for security reasons etc. is, on login the customer is redirected to a realex payment page branded with my company logo etc.

I cant think of a more efficient,secure way of achieving what a i want from this , and i have chosen realex because paypal are more expensive.

Any feedback on this idea or previous experiences with something like this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

Hi there,

In general I would not recommend forcing your customers to signup for membership on your site before they can make a purchase. I think you should give customers the option to make a purchase without becoming a member on your site.

You mentioned that for security reasons the customer is redirected to Realex for payment after login. Do you mean for security reasons you are having your customer enter their details on the branded Realex site or is the login providing some type of security?

Dave

Advertisement