Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a springer air rifle.

Options
  • 20-05-2009 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭

Considering getting a Spring air rifle as rat season is coming up and would like a good reasonably priced high power springer to entertain my self with so recommendations with rough prices please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭ianoo

well gofaster

i had a GAMMO CFX ROYAL for a couple of years ,great full power riifle for about 300 euro's

ian

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭EastTyrone

i would get a bsa lightning, short, so you can go about the shades and get into areas you wouldn't be able to with a longer rifle, still very accurate and reasonably cheap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭Duck's hoop

Has to be AA Pro-sport or TX 200.

About 350 - 450 sterling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 tomo053

I also have a Gamo CFX 300euro, very nice gun. Previously had a cometa which was 100euro new, very good starting off gun because of the price but i found myself wanting to upgrade a few months after i purchased it.
    Don't make the mistake i made. Buy a gun you plan on keeping

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭lykoris

if you want the worst possible trigger then buy a GAMO and for the record I have a Gamo CFX, Charlie da Tuna trigger upgrade isn't great.

It was the first and last Gamo I ever bought, a complete waste of EUR310.

if you want a quality rifle that will last you generations buy a Weihrauch, I have a HW-85 and have shot many other models on their springer line.

without knowing your budget it is impossible to recommend an exact model.

• Advertisement
Advertisement