Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRIVER?

Options
  • 20-05-2009 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if you need software for the samsung camcorder vp-d391? i hear it doesn't come with any, will my drivers be able to compensate for this? my p.c is a acer aspire m3201.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

its firewire. so assuming your pc has a firewire input then you're grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

Sound, thing is my four pin port kicked the bucket, apparently you can get 6pin to four pin adapter cables, according to my manual i have a load of fire-wire ports at the rear of my tower,could it be that easy? just plug in the six pin adapter and the other four pin end into camcorder, or will i have to get a pci card to install a new four pin port?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

yeah you can buy cables that have the large firewire on one end and the small one on the other. Should be no bother.

Advertisement