Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield 2 Battlefield 2142 Battlefield 1942 ?

Options
  • 20-05-2009 6:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Alright lads what the best one to buy for online shooting. I've played cs1.6 for the last 10 years and im getting sick of it lol.

What game is newer? Is 2142 the newest? Im lost...
    What has the most users playing?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Alright lads what the best one to buy for online shooting. I've played cs1.6 for the last 10 years and im getting sick of it lol.

What game is newer? Is 2142 the newest? Im lost...
    What has the most users playing?

2142 is the newer, but that's not saying much as it's several years old already. There's 1943:Pacific in September, along with Bad Company 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

Christ and i thought 2142 was just out recently...
    So what one is the best to play? And has the most players on it?
    I love my counter strike but i need to get with the times me thinks...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,263 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Christ and i thought 2142 was just out recently...
    So what one is the best to play? And has the most players on it?
    I love my counter strike but i need to get with the times me thinks...

I'd suggest CoD4, or even CoD:WaW. 2142 was released some 30 months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭blackgold>>

I've played co4 on my cousins xbox it's very difficult to get used to.
    Is cod4 alot better in terms of fun and gameplay than 2142?

I've played co4 on my cousins xbox it's very difficult to get used to.
    Is cod4 alot better in terms of fun and gameplay than 2142?

It's a different scale, but in hardcore mode, you may find it a bit closer to CS.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

I played 2142 quite a lot when it came out, im a medal junkie but COD4 kicks the ass the it.

If you never played COD4 then I would buy it JUST for the single player game alone, its also great online or in a LAN.

COD4 was the last great game I got for my PC, looking forward to the 1943 at the end of the summer though

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

2,849 people playing BF2142

11,960 people currently playing BF2

Advertisement