Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Bay early Morning

• 20-05-2009 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

3549295234_34e750d92e_o.jpg

3549293754_f80dc0052b_o.jpg

3548484587_38766cba02_o.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Nice pics .Remind me of working on the ferrys :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Love the sun bursting though the clouds in the second one. The horizon in the first one needs rotated a tiny bit clockwise thou

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 164 ✭✭pippatee

First and third are a little flat for my liking ... but the second is a cracker...I love the light on the water, the composition, and the graininess ... just remove the dust bunny from the top centre left ...

Phil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 355 ✭✭greeneyedspirit

the second one is my favorite, love the roughness and the grain. (not the dust bunny, though ;))
    good shots.

Advertisement