Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ian Dempsey Radio SOng

• 20-05-2009 7:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Does anyone know the name of the intro song on ian dempseys radio show?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

Badabing wrote: »
    Blue Monday New Order.

No, not Blue Monday - that's a different song! The song is called Regret. It's by New Order alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭mastershake

Anyone know the tune will leahy plays at the end of his programme.Think they're an irish band not entirely sure though?Hate to annoy people about it but its annoying me now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Yeah Regret is a great song. I had the org cassette single back in 1993:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

Yep, it's definitely Regret by New Order. Blue Monday was used on a Mars Bar ad last year IIRC. And yes, I had this on cassette back in the day

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭legendal

Been looking around for this for awhile, thanks guys!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ishotjr

Cheers ive been looking for that for ages

Advertisement