Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beyonce O2 Arena

Options
  • 20-05-2009 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

Hey all,

does anyone know who's supporting beyonce at the O2 in two weeks time, tried looking it up online can't find anything confirmed..

thanks..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 corabrowne

Hi, I was reading that a Luke James is supporting her Europian gigs, He is a R&B artist, He supported Beyonce In April so I presume he is playing here as well. Look him up on youtube.
    What nite are you going???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Luke James? never heard of him.

I'm going the Sat night. Can't wait :D

Went to see her last time she was here and she was unreal. Best concert I've ever been to, lets hope this one lives up to it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4 corabrowne

Never heard of him myself before a few days ago. I listened to a few of his songs on youtube, I wouldnt think much of him, my daughter loves R&B and she didnt think much of him. I'm surprised she hasn't got someone signed to Jay Z lable to play.
    I'm going on Sunday nite, My 17 year old is sick with excitment, She has loved her since Dystany's child.
    Enjoy.

Advertisement