Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Avatar

Options
  • 20-05-2009 7:44pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Since my subscription ran out my avatar is no longer shown.

Yet, it is still chosen as my avatar in my profile options, and shows up when posting visitor messages to others.

I thought subscribers got to keep their current avatars when the sub runs out?

I know of at least one non subscriber with a custom avatar.

It's this avatar btw.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Fixed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Thanks very much.

Was it a bug or did I do something stupid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭Ross

Bug :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

wish my missing avatar was a bug... :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Nerin wrote: »
    wish my missing avatar was a bug... :(
    What? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Bet he unsubscribed before changing it the cheap git :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Random wrote: »
    Bet he unsubscribed before changing it the cheap git :D

eh no, my subscription just ran out.
    and its a shock to the system not seeing my cute ickle avatar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Nerin wrote: »
    eh no, my subscription just ran out.
    and its a shock to the system not seeing my cute ickle avatar
    Look at ya ... subscribed to the thread just looking for a fight ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement