Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

exam results and repeats

• 20-05-2009 7:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

wat up peeps??:confused:

can sumone please enlighten me on the dates of exam results and repeats this year.:eek:

i am getting married end of july/ start of august and repeats would really put a spanner in the works.:cool:

cheers:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Then you better make sure you pass, coz repeats are in August.

Although if i'm not mistaken they're at the end of August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Results usually middle to late June then repeats the end of August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

So how did the results go for everyone??

I failed one which I'm not to happy about but nothing I can do

Well except repeats, When do we know when they are?

I'm ecstatic! I had 7 (because i had to carry one over). So i sacrificed one so i could concentrate on 6 in May and 1 repeat in August!

When the exams game i left myself no chance with the one i sacrificed and the one i had to carry was a disaster! So i had been studying bits and pieces for both in anticipation of the repeats.

Turns out i passed everything. BOOYAH!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Im over the moon still, I got a first class Honor and a job in the same day haha!

Take that recession!

• Advertisement

Im over the moon still, I got a first class Honor and a job in the same day haha!

Take that recession!

Well done man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Does anyone here do The Creative Media course?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Elvaleryn

hi

i failed my first year maths:(

how do i know when and where i resit it ?? its in august somewhere but nobody has told me anything?? i havent received an email or anything!

i want to resit it but i dont know if i have to put my name down somewhere or something?? can anybody help me ? thx:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Elvaleryn wrote: »
    hi

how do i know when and where i resit it ?? its in august somewhere but nobody has told me anything?? i havent received an email or anything!

i want to resit it but i dont know if i have to put my name down somewhere or something?? can anybody help me ? thx:pac:

Ring up the school secretary, then take a week or two to forget about it and clear your mind.

hi

There's nothing to worry about.

You will recieve a letter in the next few weeks. In the letter you'll be told what you failed and that a small fee needs to be paid (about €50). There will be a form with the letter, you fill out the form, return it with a postal order for the amout of the small fee and Bob's Your Uncle.

Come the end of July, you should check the ITB website for the repeat timetables!

You say Maths, are you a Business student? Colm McGuinness still does 1st year Maths right? If so, he has incredible resources available to help you pass your exam.

If you need any help just PM me, i'm happy to give you a hand in whatever you need.

MrStuffins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Does anyone here do The Creative Media course?

Yup I do.

What you need to know??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Elvaleryn

MrStuffins wrote: »
    There's nothing to worry about.

You will recieve a letter in the next few weeks. In the letter you'll be told what you failed and that a small fee needs to be paid (about €50). There will be a form with the letter, you fill out the form, return it with a postal order for the amout of the small fee and Bob's Your Uncle.

Come the end of July, you should check the ITB website for the repeat timetables!

You say Maths, are you a Business student? Colm McGuinness still does 1st year Maths right? If so, he has incredible resources available to help you pass your exam.

If you need any help just PM me, i'm happy to give you a hand in whatever you need.

MrStuffins

thanks for the info. i got the form and filled it out. Colm McGuinness is my lecturer yea.. his website is good. I got like a month to study for this 1 exam so i should be fine! i got A's and B's in all other subjects :( not fair i still have to resit 1 exam!:mad:

thanks for the info. i got the form and filled it out. Colm McGuinness is my lecturer yea.. his website is good. I got like a month to study for this 1 exam so i should be fine! i got A's and B's in all other subjects :( not fair i still have to resit 1 exam!:mad:

haha, well you'll have to get used to that i guess.

Also, check his student share. I found some great videos he'd put together and they helped me the most

Advertisement