Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exam results

Options
  • 20-05-2009 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

wat up peeps???

anyone able to tell me when the results are out???
    big reward if you can

thank you all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Results are out on the 15th of June

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

yeah according to the website they are being posted on the 12th june and will be available on the nci portal from the 15th :)

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭no leaf clover

have full results ever actually been available on the portal!?

No I dont think so, just pass and fail lists

Im working at 7 in the morning next mon so i wont be able to check the portal so it'll be post results for me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Sinemo

Knowing NCI though, half the college will have their results tomorrow, and the rest of us will be waiting for them through the weekend... :(

Sinemo wrote: »
    Knowing NCI though, half the college will have their results tomorrow, and the rest of us will be waiting for them through the weekend... :(

Yes thats what happened to us last year me and a few others got them on the friday. Then the rest got them on the monday apart from a few who didnt get them until mid week. They have no problem getting the fees bill out to you on time though :) Ah well it wouldnt be NCI if they done something right for a change.

lol just got mine in the post.....:eek:

Yes me too :) Very happy with them.

Advertisement