Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Simply - website problems

• 20-05-2009 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I've just been trying to sign up online for Vodafones Simply plan. They told me i would need to pay €50 advance credit payment so i went out and put the money on my 3v card which according to the site is accepted. As soon as i get to the final hurdle i get told of a temporary technical problem. This is constantly happening to me on this site. Is anyone else having issues with this site??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Is there a phone number provided for issues on the website? I would suggest calling their customer care for a more immediate response. The chances that someone else is signing up to Vodafone Simply right now, using a 3v card and on their website .. while browing this forum .. is very slight :)

++ edit
    From http://www.vodafone.ie/helpsupport/contactus/index.jsp
    Sales Support Freefone : 1800225588

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭katieboo

Thanks for the reply Random. I tried calling the freefone number but apparently it's barred from my phone. I'll just have to keep trying :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

There's more numbers on that page. Give the 1800 a call from your landline if you have one or ring the other numbers.

That's my suggestion anyway.

Advertisement