Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitar lessons in Meath?

Options
  • 20-05-2009 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know where I might be able to get guitar lessons in Meath somewhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭jinxycat

there's a place there on railway street in navan, not sure of the name of it though. i's beside the pub fulhams. hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

The M&J School of Music is the one on railway street / opposite the County Council gates. The do all kinds of instruments / singing / etc.. and have a number of teachers. Jonathan or Michelle are the owners. They do an 1st lesson/assessment for free so you've nothing to lose. They also have a summer show of the talent which has come through the doors over the last year. If you are interested it happens this Sunday 7pm in the Community Centre - tickets €10 from the School of Music. PM me if you need a number. Hope that helps.

Advertisement