Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saki poitin stil for Kilkenny

• 20-05-2009 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

i reckon its easiest way for get locked for summer we have load of people making sake 4lbs basmati rice 2 lbs raisins and 1lb sugar lob in sachet of sherry yeast and hey presto 28 days later its sake don't forget to throw in camden tablets on 28th day killer stuff tools required clean plastic bucket and clean towel to cover no need for distilling only filter through towel at end of 28 days its got to be winner:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭kenmc

I've heard of prison hooch, but damn the prisoners are going upmarket these days. Prison Sake! Bring back corporal punishment I say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Brockagh

I think allowing prisoners make their own hooch could equate to capital punishment. Isn't it dangerous to distill you own stuff when you don't know what you're doing?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,891 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Not if you don't know what distilling actually is, as per the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ECOLOGICAL

yes flog em all old people and young alike brewing derserves a good quality medieval flogging haha:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

ECOLOGICAL, I suggest you read the forum charter before posting here again. Illegal distillation is against the law in Ireland and is also an extremely dangerous practice.

Drop me a PM if you have reason to discuss this.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement