Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels Near Shannon Airport

• 20-05-2009 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Anyone recomend a hotel close to shannon airport thats cheap and clean.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

http://www.shannon.ie/com_groups.asp?group=hotels

The Park Inn is actually in the airport "complex", it's clean, nice bar, good food, don't know if you can go wrong really.
    Oakwood Arms and Shannon Court are in town, you'd have to get a taxi to the airport.
    Carrygerry isn't really suitable, it's lovely but it's a bit far from the airport, if you are driving anyway I'd nearly recommend this first

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

^^ Park Inn is perfect op

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

The few in Bunratty would do too. Depends on the deal you get I suppose. The Clare Inn wouldnt be too far away either.
    As Clareman said the Park would be the closest though.
    You could even chance leaving the car there!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I think the Bunratty Castle Hotel does a free drop off to the airport for guests as well

Advertisement