Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bull Masiff outside overnight?

Options
  • 20-05-2009 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I have a 3 year old Bull Mastiff who, for the last couple of days, has been ill - getting sick and diarrhoea. The last couple of mornings we have come down to mess all over the kitchen. Tomorrow is time for the vet but would he be all right in the garden over night? He has a dog kennel and it's not too cold. The reason I ask is, new floor tiling went down in the kitchen this morning and not finished and I've no where else indoors to put him. Am I being nasty?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

No as long as he is sheltered and kept warm with some good bedding. I would maybe check on him during the night if he has been getting sick etc he might be a little weaker.

Advertisement