Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baja bashing,more the merrier

Options
  • 21-05-2009 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

any 1 in wicklow,wexford,dublin,area or further,with a baja 5b or 5t,or any
    off road rc product,looking 2 get as many people together,2 have some races,every 2nd or 3rd week.i dont have a location in mind,would travel with some friends,or if u know of a suitable place,or u know someone with land,any interest,just leave a message.i am in my thirties,so i dont want
    anyone under 16,dont want 2 baby sit,sorry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

I'll be interested in the north co. Dublin venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭goldwing

got any date's?? id love to go but my revo is still out of action im waiting on parts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ngun 200

no dates yet,just seeing how many would be interested,
    t-maxx,how good is this venue,and do u know more people that would be
    interested.
    will leave this thread up for a while,and try arrange a date, and place when the weather gets better.
    there is 3 off us in arklow,2 in gorey,and 2 in wicklow.who have bajas.
    although it is hard work trying 2 get every 1 together.
    as i said before all off road rc welcome.
    i have driven on my own,very boring,but when u have a couple of cars
    together,crazy but fun.
    for now we will be at south beach area arklow,usually on sat or sun,weather permitting.
    we have video on utube,rccarsarklow enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭fallaci

I would be interested in North Dublin, but I'm waiting for a new engine for my savage

never driven a savage,have a TAMIYA TNX,AND TNX 5.2,ALSO have (2) TR ARENAS FROM CEN,sorry and my baja 5b 2.0.baja brillant car will go anywhere.
    these bajas are loud,and i would not want to upset people,if this spot in north dublin,could u make plenty of noise without,the guards been called,or neighbours getting crankey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 mo-chara1

that sounds like good craic,there are 3 baja's around co. kildare,so defo would be on for a meet up somewhere.

mo chara1, i dont know if u got my message,but that spot u were talking about,would be good.if u are interested let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

I would be interested if in north co. dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,142 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

3 of us already in NocoD.

Now we just need to find a spot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

T-Maxx wrote: »
    3 of us already in NocoD.

Now we just need to find a spot...

Anyone have suggestions? I'd like to rule out Swords because the only locations i know are flat grass with lots of scumers.

• Advertisement

Hello,for all those who are interested,i will pm a date,time,and place.
    this will take place on a sunday.within the next 3 to 4 week`s.as i said before all welcome.i am sure there will be several different types of off
    road rc,so dont worry if u dont have a baja,but after seeing these things
    go,you will want one.
    this should be good crack.i will try and pm those interested,a week in advance.either a good bash session or a few races,see what happens.
    CHEERS NGUN 200.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 GSMcenter+Water

Pls let me know where and when :) i have baja 5b in kilkenny , I can go some time to arklow no problem :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I might have 2 Carson Attack's for sale complete with top spec 2.4Ghz radio gear fitted to each one,if anyone might be interested to expand this outing?

PM Me if interested and I will advertise on adverts.ie

Basically the same as this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Pls let me know where and when :) i have baja 5b in kilkenny , I can go some time to arklow no problem :D
    Im in kilkenny too. Give us a shout if ur interested.

there will be 5 of us in arklow on sat and sun weather permiting,south beach arklow area,u will here us before you see us,dont have a time yet,will leave a time tommrow,three from arklow 2 from gorey(should be good,if you want 2 travel,you will be very welcome,ngun200 or paul is better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 wikikl

Hello I’m new owner of Baja car. I’m from Cork and I’m looking for others from around this area. It is two of as here. We have Baja 29cc cars and we are looking other to race. If anyone is interested you’re welcome. We are riding on all possible beaches around Cork area almost every weekend.

wikikl wrote: »
    Hello I’m new owner of Baja car. I’m from Cork and I’m looking for others from around this area. It is two of as here. We have Baja 29cc cars and we are looking other to race. If anyone is interested you’re welcome. We are riding on all possible beaches around Cork area almost every weekend.

What part of cork you from?

I'm from Cork city and you?

I'm from Cork city and you?

Fermoy.

Give a shout into our forum
    Fermoy Model Car Club

Some lads have 1/6 scale offroaders, Beetel...FG Marder...Lauterbacher etc. and are always looking for others to meet up for a day. ;)

vectra wrote: »
    Fermoy.

Give a shout into our forum
    Fermoy Model Car Club

Some lads have 1/6 scale offroaders, Beetel...FG Marder...Lauterbacher etc. and are always looking for others to meet up for a day. ;)

Tkank you. My Baja's are broken now, but I will contact soon.

• Advertisement

we will be in arklow south beach,this sunday 12 july,around 2 o clock depending on weather,if anyone would like to join us give me a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 GSMcenter+Water

:( my throttle servo of my baja is broken... do u know wher can i buy it or do u have some spare one to sell then i could come to arklow on sunday and fix it :) and run :rolleyes:

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 22 opc-pat

hi guys, there are about 7 of us here in the Fermoy area in county Cork with on road and off road large scale 2 stroke cars, we would be interested in meeting up for a blast...:D

a sunday would be good for most i think,i would travel,but in this weather its hard to plan.keep an eye on the weather,if its going to be good some weekend leave a post,a few days in advance,see who replies,i know a few people who would be up for it.

we will be in arklow on bank holiday sunday,south beach arklow area,we drive on a big grass area,sorry if the weather is good for that day.any rc
    car welcome.if the weather is good and your rc is working,you will have a good time,we promise,make the trip thats why you have rc.we will be there between 2.00 and 3.00,we usually drive for about 5 to 6 hours,with
    a couple of break in between to let car cool down.

visit,RCCARSARKLOW TO WATCH US IN ACTION.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 cafedecreme

i`ll be there yipee with my 5b & 5t :D

The bash spot is just the right size and there is two picnic benches at the top of the spot there is plenty of space for setting up / repairing which you you will get help with if needed also there is plenty of parking space
    we had 5 baja`s running on it saturday it was great crack
    the noise from the baja`s drew a small crowd it sounded like ther was a small motorcross rally on :D:D
    check out what the bash spot looks like in our vids

http://www.youtube.com/user/rccarsarklow

cafedecreme:cool:

Hello Opc-pat and Cafedecreme, I'm from Cork. I have two Bajas and I'm looking others to meet and drive around for weekend if weather will be OK. Are you interested in to meet up?Are you interested in to meet up? You can contact with me on my email victor@vida.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 cafedecreme

Hello Opc-pat and Cafedecreme, I'm from Cork. I have two Bajas and I'm looking others to meet and drive around for weekend if weather will be OK. Are you interested in to meet up?Are you interested in to meet up? You can contact with me on my email victor@vida.ie

wikikl
    i would have been happy to meet up and bash with you but i`m affraid it would be a fair old drive
    but you never know it could happen one day!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 opc-pat

hi wikikl,

im afraid this weekend is abit busy for me with work, but would be great to meet up soon, there is about 5 of us that have off road cars, have you any place in mind that you go with yours? during the week might also suit us too..

Advertisement