Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most you've ever drank in one session?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I drank a bottle of vodka when I was 16. My mate drank one too

My old las pulled into the drive and my mate jumped out the window, I was lying on the ground semi naked and covered in vomit when she came in. Funny thing is she saw my mate falling out the window and stumbling up the road

Had to have my stomach pumped

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Most I've ever drunk in one sesh was about 13 or 14 beers. I think 2 or 3 of them were bottles but the rest were cans. Woke up beside... jaysus, I won't even go into it but suffice it to say she wasn't the prettiest of all women.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Usually drink between 15 to 16 shorts on a night out.

If I was drinking cider I could manage about 13 or 14 large bottles.

I once drank 4 large bottles of wine one night at a friends house for a 'quiet night in'. I genuinely thought I would have to be signed in to a mental hospital the next day. I was in an awful state for about a week after.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭barbiegirl

On the 12 pubs it's about 14-15 bottles of bud. That's normally fine as drinks not mixed etc. Outside of that, one summer about 6 years ago with a mate in her mobile home by the sea, I think between us we went through a litre of vodka and about 8 bottles of wine. I died the next morning, but still made it to Meatloaf in Marley in the afternoon. :-)
    To be honest these days between trying to lose weight, getting older and trying to get pregnant the alcohol has been drastically cut down.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭builttospill

Christ on crutches where do I begin...

I once went on a 9 day binge. I ate nothing, got a few hours sleep here and there but basically drank straight through. I would have been in serious trouble without that bottle of valium.

None of this 3 day sheeite.

Suffice to say I don't drink anymore...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

Left work at 4 o'clock on Friday, in pub at 5, drank until around 6am .
    Early house at 7am Saturday, drank there till about 11am.

Down to the 51 around lunchtime to watch the rugby, drank there, and the three of us fell asleep on bar. Woke up with beermat stuck to my forehead and barman threw us out when we went to order more pints.

Went across the road and drank there till around two in the morning.

That was about 30 hours solid drinking. Good times.

This was a lot at the time, considering my age (14-15 ish)

Half a bottle of after shock (the red one), and some peach schnapps

I was puking for the whole night in my mates house, and now I can't drink anything red because of the memories!

Good times:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 beezer84

I was over in college in Leeds for 3 years. We would have rugby league socials..its two hours of chaos. The standard was 12 pints in two hourse. First social of the year was 14 pints in 2 hours. Safe to say there was a sick bucket in the middle of the room which was often used. There used to be about 10 of these a year - needless to say most didnt remember leaving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

26-12-07
    2bottles of buckfast, 4pints and a load of whiskey
    not 100% sure on the full total but i cycled home at 6am'ish from a party and i dont remember the cycle. i crashed a few times, it was only a 5min journey. when i got inside my flat i fell over the bike in my hallway and bent the front wheel and cut up my shin, then went to bed. i didnt drink much for 6 or more months after that.

the 1st time i was going to buy buckfast when i was 19 they didnt have it so i bought a large bottle of sambuca instead and drank it like it was water. i nearly finished off the bottle but it ended up very difficult to drink with my head in the toilet bowl for 2hrs.

im sure shane mcgowan has us beat by 500%

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Go on, somebody shock me with the amount they've drank!

The unit of measurement here is 'Feed'.

I had a feed of pints on Sunday!
    I had a feed and a half
    *Win*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

im sure shane mcgowan has us beat by 500%

I had a cousin who used to tour with Shane, and have seen the man in action firsthand.

I would have never pegged him as a vodka and cranberry man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭~Marky~

A few years ago I was on holiday in Ibiza and we saw a picture of a pyramid of sidekick shots in a pub we where drinking in.
    So me and my 4 friends thought it would be cool idea and try break that record.
    I dont know how many we had but it was a crazy amount and it got very messy we started fighting with each other :D
    I have attached a photo is you dont know what sidekick are.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 260 ✭✭portumna

One Paddy's day me and my best mate managed 20 pints of cider and then move onto the smirnoff ice and hade 5 and about 5/6 sambucas. Only know wat we drank cause the barman was counting it up and told us the next day when we went in for the cure.

Another time in college i drank a bottle of vodka and 6 cans in the house before heading out. Don'e ever remember leaving the house that nite but i'm assured by unreliable sources that i did and had a pint in Quinns before goin to the temple.

Nowadays i couldn't even get to 10 before feeling as sick as a small hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Drank 3 litres of Jack Daniels once at Christmas,in hospital for 3 days with severe alcohol poisoning,doh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭ThunderCat

Most ive ever drank is about 14 or 15 pints but I know of a man whos drank a hell of a lot more than that. Bear with me...

The barman at my local also works from time to time in the hotel in the town. Anyway one day this barman was in the hotel serving pints at a wedding reception and in pops Billy who is one of the regulars from the local as he was a wedding guest. Anyway Billy was well known as a big drinker and as the day/night went on he kept knocking back the guinness. The barman was keeping tabs of how many pints Billy was drinking and the grand total came to an almighty 34 pints!!
    Best of all, this fella got up for work the next morning. He works as a builder. This only happened 2 years ago when he was 63. What a man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

I drank 24 cans of Carling in the one session once.
    Also, during the last World Cup Ireland played in I drank 2 bottles of Vodka + miscellaneous other drinks in the one session.
    I ended up falling flat on my back in a niteclub.
    I couldn't get up, I was just stuck there like an upturned turtle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭delllat

drank 12 litres of smirnoff over a few days ,ended up lying on the floor puking up blood for days ,couldnt hold anything down,not even water ,constant drinking water and vomiting blood

ThunderCat wrote: »
    Best of all, this fella got up for work the next morning. He works as a builder. This only happened 2 years ago when he was 63. What a man!

Legend! Good job he wasnt bagged on the way to work :D!!

A lad who I used to work with put away more than 30 pints/cans on a trip to the races in leopardstown I wasnt there myself but some of the others were keeping track. He was no teenager either well into his 40's

I remember when we would be talking about drinking at work he would say "If you have to handle a pint 3 times its no good" lol!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

About 55-60 Jack Daniels (Comes to about two bottles), about half a dozen pints and a few shots. Quit drinking for a year after that. Also, that was at a bar, so cost a funking fortune.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

About 55-60 Jack Daniels (Comes to about two bottles), about half a dozen pints and a few shots. Quit drinking for a year after that. Also, that was at a bar, so cost a funking fortune.

Are you posting this from the afterlife?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Insurgent wrote: »
    Are you posting this from the afterlife?

Nope, the last twenty JD's were in fifteen minutes when the bar called last orders. As a result, threw up most of the rest and probably saved myself a nice case of alcohol poisoning. In addition, getting rid of it all meant no hangover, which was surreal...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Was late meeting the lads out, so started on double vodka's and black, 4 in one pub, across the road for happy hour, about 12 smirnoff ice's, up to another pub, had 2 doubles in there, got told wasn't being served as i didn't have ID, sat with my brother, they were buying me drinks, the lads were buying drinks, i went through about a litre bottle there, down to another pub, had 2 there, the smoke machine started annoying me, so i went home. Was home by 1, and only left the house after 10.30. Was mildly ill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭Griffin87

drank 70cl bottle of vodka, 6 bottles of heinkein and about 2 double vodkas and coke on a one night session

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

i drank some 192proof(96%)cane sugar alcohol i bought in mexico. had a few shots of it after i finished all my tequila at a family party. when i tried in mexico sober it was very hard to drink. you struggle to be able to talk for 15seconds after it goes down your throat.

i didnt know at the time its main use is as a cooking fuel. it says 'dont drink' on the bottle in spanish but i didnt know that untill i googled it back in ireland. its prob because of the way it was produced ,could be possibly have lead contamination. was fine the next day tho.

96% is pure as you can naturally have without adding chemicals to stop the atmosphere from absorbing the alcohol out of the liquid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

Ten shots of jameson in 45 mins, my friend done 15 of vodka, we were having a bad day and by god did we pay for it the next day

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I once drank 4 white wine spritzers. I'm mad I am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭cherubaul

most was 16 pints of cider and 4 neat brandy.
    never again, felt desperate .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

delllat wrote: »
    drank 12 litres of smirnoff over a few days ,ended up lying on the floor puking up blood for days ,couldnt hold anything down,not even water ,constant drinking water and vomiting blood

good god :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

Had 15 pints once. I felt like a big ball of regret afterwards. Go on, somebody shock me with the amount they've drank!
    Lightweight.

Tonight: 3 x Heino, quarter bottle of fine red wine, guiness, coors light cans for a bit of fun and then onto the cider ****e. And a few shots in betweem. Rest my case. GTFO!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

K4t wrote: »
    Lightweight.

Tonight: 3 x Heino

You have no right to make fun of anyone if you call it "Heino."

Advertisement