Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the most you've ever drank in one session?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

K4t wrote: »
    Lightweight.

Tonight: 3 x Heino, quarter bottle of fine red wine, guiness, coors light cans for a bit of fun and then onto the cider ****e. And a few shots in betweem. Rest my case. GTFO!

You can tell you havnt been drinking for long! Enjoy puking your ring up after drinking that unnatural mixture of wine, beer, cider and stuff created in a lab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

when i used to drink properly (instead of work not after work)
    i would drink 15-20 pints before swithing to gin and tonic 50:50 and easily do a bottle of gin before bed

but this is in no way something to be reccomended, i used to skull 6 cans of duch gold before going out just to get started. man i miss college.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

I drank a Heineken mini keg in a friends house - 10 cans
    Off into town with a pervert belly. - 6 pints of Guinness
    Maybe two shots of Sambuca. If even that. I was drunk out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

The maddest thing I ever seen drink and(a drugs unfortunately)wise,this bloke I worked with,pure alco and always mad for parties,was at work do one and literally bloke drank about 15 pints of budweiser,then onto double vodkas and coke,and apparently off to the bathroom every 15 minutes for a line of white,we were watching in sheer amazement,Then it was back to a house party,were the guy swalled at least 5 Es,whacking back lines of coke in between,I never seen anything like it,I had my phone ready to ring 999,then he whips out bottle of perno and drinks it in one go,later we all end up in early house,and the bloke is whacking back more vodka,think he ended up in bed with some fat ugly alcoholic woman in her 50's,Kids do not try this at home,lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

24 pits of Guinness a bottle of red and two shots of whiskey.

Over a 12 hour period though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,011 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Last Friday in Manchester I drank 46 vodka and redbulls*, and 7 bottles of bud. Double vodka and redbulls* were for sale at £3 each. so I had 23 over a 13 hour period. This was all after having 7 bottle of bud.

English measures are only 25ml instead of the 35.5 served in Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

A few years ago, myself and a couple of mates had what we refer to as 'The legendary Bruxelles day'.

We figured it was somewhere in between 20-30 pints each over the course of about 13 hours.

I still remember it. Sort of. We actually did the drink ourselves sober thing. Legless by about 8 o'cock, and partying again, full of life at about 12.

Havent drank anywhere near that much since.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭Disease Ridden

RaverRo808 wrote: »
    The maddest thing I ever seen drink and(a drugs unfortunately)wise,this bloke I worked with,pure alco and always mad for parties,was at work do one and literally bloke drank about 15 pints of budweiser,then onto double vodkas and coke,and apparently off to the bathroom every 15 minutes for a line of white,we were watching in sheer amazement,Then it was back to a house party,were the guy swalled at least 5 Es,whacking back lines of coke in between,I never seen anything like it,I had my phone ready to ring 999,then he whips out bottle of perno and drinks it in one go,later we all end up in early house,and the bloke is whacking back more vodka,think he ended up in bed with some fat ugly alcoholic woman in her 50's,Kids do not try this at home,lol

That sounds like unreal fun in fairness! Apart from the 50 year old alco!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

music festivals count??all day friday through to monday with no sleep and doing nothing but drinkin...once drank a 5 litres of bucki,it was in one of those big bottles of water you can get...took me ages to drink but was drunk for hours upon hours...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

It hasn't been that much if you can still remember how many you had. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭marko91

i dont know exackly how much but... mark + ayia napa = liver damage:rolleyes:

few cans/bottles in the appartments
    ...drunk going out with 50 euro
    hit disco bars
    fall into a niteclub
    wake up next morning on the balcony:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭bossa_nova

at a mates 18th last year

drank a bottle of jager, bottle of red wine, and a good few cans of bulmers bud, and a few wicked:o:o

woke up on the kitchen floor with a loada people cleaning around me. They said i broke the gazebo, but i cant remember any of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

10 years ago, I went to a party, downed a bottle of vodka, a bottle of Jack Daniels, had some rum, a bit of gin followed by some cans of beer, then a few more shorts.... :(

I have never have I felt so bad, and I promised never to drink again.... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Eh prob 8 or 9 at a big streach - i dont really enjoy a pint that much, in the pub ill have one so i wont be hammered when everyone else is on there 3rd pint

im a spirits man and pints just make me feel sick once i go past 8ish in a night out i might have 2 or 3 pints but the rest will all be cocktails and shots.

i supised my self one night there about 3 weeks ago had a 700ml bottle of bacardi oro to myself but it was very odd because i started about 8.30 saying ah sure ill have a few while i watch shameless scrubs lost ect - new shows and then i decide to stay up and wait for 30 rock, my name & office - and i went to bed after - woke up friday morning - into work not a bother on me.

It was only friday eveening when i got home from work i reliased how much i had drank - normelly 1/2 -2/3rds of a bottle and im legless and hungover (depending on whats been eaten)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭villager

20 pints of lager in about 11 hours last october and a few years ago 18 pint bottles of bulmers in 10 hours happy days:D

Advertisement