Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

camping gas refills

Options
  • 21-05-2009 4:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I can buy and refill Campingaz 904/ 907 cylinders in town. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭jesterhead

Millets in the Headford Road shopping centre, next door to Tesco. E21 for a 907 refill, E17.50 for 904 refill.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Not too sure about the 904, but for the 907:

Great Outdoors do refills for 20euro (Bring in your old cylinder)

I was also told to try the gas place beside where Leaders shop used to be on the Tuam Rd (To the right of the shop you'll see the cylinders) - It's ran by a relation of Leaders shop and was told that for the 907 cylinder it'll be cheaper than any place in town. However maybe ring first, I was just told he does 907's but don't know for certain myself

(Let me know though, will ya?!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

thanks lads. Dont quite need it yet as I wanted to make sure there was a place to get refills before buying the stove. But, I'll get back to ye bout Leaders when I ring them. Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

(Let me know though, will ya?!)
    Millets also do the 907 cylinders for about €80 and €20 for a refill, although they have a 20% off sale at the moment, so its a good time to get one or get a refill.

Advertisement