Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which galway politician / councilor is the hardest worker, i need something done?

Options
  • 21-05-2009 8:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

does anyone know which politician or councilor is the best to approach if you need something done on your behalf. I live in Salthill but I'm not from here originally so I'm not well up on the local politicians.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

What do you need done?
    Approach them all as the election is looming, they'll do anything within reason for your vote :pac:

There's a list of councillors on galwaycity.ie & see which one lives closest to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

You couldn't pick a better time to look for a favour from a politician. Just make sure they sort you out before polling day, cos after that they're "out of the office" for about 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭yayaitsme

this is definatley the best time. i was waiting over a year to get a job done by the lovely local corporation and hey presto after talking to Mary Leahy it was done in less that two weeks. its amazing what an election looming can do.

Advertisement