Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamma GT reading 133

Options
  • 21-05-2009 9:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Just wondering what you think I got me bloods done recently and my Gamma GTs are pretty high 133. Shouldnt be over 60. Hardly drink just the odd beer at the weekend, the Doc said nothing to worry about come back in 6 weeks for another blood test what you think? :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

i would follow your doctor's advice rather tahn teh opinions of randomers on teh internet.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

could be meds you are on(if any). Mine used to get high on some of my meds and then just lower itself.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

As per above- go get your bloods redone as per the doctors instructions. We are not allowed offer medical advice in this forum. If you are eventually diagnosed with a condition- by all means come back and discuss it at that stage. Until then- this thread is locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement