Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tiger Woods 10

Options
  • 21-05-2009 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭

Well its out July 3rd and there is a couple of changes, real time weather, better commentating as Scott Van Pelt has joined the booth and it will feature the U.S. Open, the USGA Championship and the USGA's Rules of Golf for the first time.

Few other additions too but I hope they add in a good few more courses.

Also here are some screenshots....... http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/tigerwoods2010/images.html?tag=tabs;images

Can't wait!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Real time weather, Cool might get it now, however the big question for me is will they be missing more courses that will be DLC later?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Atlas_IRL

Is this better on the wii?

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Chumpski

I dunno could you say better. It will be interesting with Motionplus compatiblity anyway. I will go the Wii version myself over the PS3 one for the controls. I'll see about the reviews first as 07 on the Wii was shocking.

The Wii version has real time weather as well i believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭PCros

Real time weather, Cool might get it now, however the big question for me is will they be missing more courses that will be DLC later?

Yeah I hope they throw in an Irish course anyway like they did with 07. Even throw 'The Predator' back in for those of you that can remember it.

I just hope they get rid of Sam Torrence commentating....hes so boring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭sweatingbullets

PCros wrote: »
    Yeah I hope they throw in an Irish course anyway like they did with 07. Even throw 'The Predator' back in for those of you that can remember it.

I just hope they get rid of Sam Torrence commentating....hes so boring.

yeah the predator is back but only as a download,real time weather is a pretty cool new feature,and sam torrance is gone,but the muppets they replaced him withh are just as bad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

played the 360 and wii version of this, and i have to say the motionplus really does a great job, far better than the 360 version. wii game of the year imo, madworld comes a close 2nd. :pac:

Advertisement