Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting to like Jesse Ventura

Options
  • 21-05-2009 11:03am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

Nice to see someone who tells it like it is.
    The ex administration is on the defensive with Dick Cheney taking up air time where possible, yet bush remains quiet. Maybe it was cheney who was calling the shots! ;)

TBH I have no idea what the GOP are doing here. Blame Obama for everything...yet bush was wonderful for the country. Yea right, thats why the dems now control the house, the senate and the white house.. oh blame the media, the new york times. The above clips illustrate how out there the GOP are in the current world.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you need to remove 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=' from the youtube tags

and for the second one you only need everything after the = and before the &.

and yes, jesse ventura ownz.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭shaywest

he gave sean hannity some stick the other morning
    go jessie go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Funny enough, I saw a 22 years younger Jesse Ventura, on a mission with another Governor, on Sky1 last night...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Acoustic

Nodin wrote: »
    Funny enough, I saw a 22 years younger Jesse Ventura, on a mission with another Governor, on Sky1 last night...
    yeah predator is shiiit

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

he was on hoard stern earlier i the week...

thinks 9-11 was a government conspiracy...bit whacky 4 my liking

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

OK, jank... you need to actually read the politics charters on starting threads.

Next time you slap a youtube thread into a post and don't discuss or reference what was said, you're gonna get an infraction.

Please summarize or this gets deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Washout wrote: »

He was a Prowrestler what do you expect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭bobbyjoe

Washout wrote: »

He didn't say it was a conspiracy just that it was not investigated properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Running Bing

GuanYin wrote: »
    OK, jank... you need to actually read the politics charters on starting threads.

Next time you slap a youtube thread into a post and don't discuss or reference what was said, you're gonna get an infraction.

Tbh it would be much easier if all Janks posts just read "Republican bad..Democrat good".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Tbh it would be much easier if all Janks posts just read "Republican bad..Democrat good".

Is Jesse Ventura a Democrat?:pac:

• Advertisement

GuanYin wrote: »

Better?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Republican good, Hannity bad.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Are we talking about the same Jesse Ventura, AKA "The Body?" One-term governor of Minnesota, former pro-wrestler, member of the Mongols Motorcycles of San Diego, and trained to blow things up while with the UDTs (Underwater Demolition Teams)? The same bloke who's often quoted motto was: "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!" The same bloke that commented as Governor about St Paul on the Letterman show: "Those streets in St. Paul must have been designed by drunken Irishmen." How can anyone take what he says seriously?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

/Awaits Bushisms

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,745 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I asked Dalai Lama the most important question that I think you could ask - if he had ever seen Caddyshack.

whats not to like :D

Are we talking about the same Jesse Ventura, AKA "The Body?" One-term governor of Minnesota, former pro-wrestler, member of the Mongols Motorcycles of San Diego, and trained to blow things up while with the UDTs (Underwater Demolition Teams)? The same bloke who's often quoted motto was: "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!" The same bloke that commented as Governor about St Paul on the Letterman show: "Those streets in St. Paul must have been designed by drunken Irishmen." How can anyone take what he says seriously?:rolleyes:

Exactly! I am Starting to like him :pac:

Much better than Sean "I LOOOVE REAGAN bush kept us safe" Hannity

They should rename Fox News, Comedy News. :) You just couldnt make this stuff up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Jesse is very good at sound bites but he offers very little beyond that.

Advertisement