Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets have a warm welcome...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Are you serious!!? That guy was a joke he banned one of this forums top posters, for lets be honest nothing too serious.
    Then I expressed my opinion on the decision and I got the boot!:mad::mad::mad:

I for one was glad to see the back of ortestes!

This isn't the place to get into this, but I think I'll make an exception.

Roper's banning was completely justified, in fact I admired Mr.O for taking a balls out brave decision in banning one of the best & most respected members here - it took balls and it was justified.

If Roper had trolled the SD&MA forum like he did I'd have banned him too, and I'll say it now I probably wouldn't have had the balls to do it for a month either.

And thats all I'll say on this.

Paul, I hope your as good as Orestes because IMO he was probably one of the best to have graced any forum on boards.

Best of luck, you'll need it here :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Jason Mc wrote: »
    do the mods get togehter at night and listen to paul weller and fly around on scooters?

Your not going to believe this - I listen to Paul Weller and have a Vespa PX200 - it even has a TapouT sticker on it!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Jason Mc

U are a true mod. It is in ur blood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Paul, I hope your as good as Orestes because IMO he was probably one of the best to have graced any forum on boards

Was?! I'm not frigging DEAD ya know :p

Cheers for the nice words though guys,much appreciated, it was a pleasure and a privelage to mod here (and now hard feelings Roper I hope :))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Are you serious!!? That guy was a joke he banned one of this forums top posters, for lets be honest nothing too serious.
    Then I expressed my opinion on the decision and I got the boot!:mad::mad::mad:

I for one was glad to see the back of ortestes!

**** me, then you should be real glad that i am not modding this place.

Your name alone deserves and infraction.:)

Well done to Paul.

• Advertisement
Advertisement