Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copyrights' relation to SEO question

• 21-05-2009 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭

I Came across this piece of information and as I have an interest in SEO because of our new website I wondered what it means. Did anyone else hear of this strategy?
    "Copywriting is one of the most important factors in obtaining high search engine rankings. While other trends may come and go, search engines are inherently "text machines", which makes effective search engine copywriting your winning strategy. Is your copy not getting results? Let "companies name" write SEO and online copy that impresses the search engines and your visitors"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭patftrears

'scorthy wrote: »
    I Came across this piece of information and as I have an interest in SEO because of our new website I wondered what it means. Did anyone else hear of this strategy?
    "Copywriting is one of the most important factors in obtaining high search engine rankings. While other trends may come and go, search engines are inherently "text machines", which makes effective search engine copywriting your winning strategy. Is your copy not getting results? Let "companies name" write SEO and online copy that impresses the search engines and your visitors"
    it's copywriting not copyright, just means the text or copy on your website

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭'scorthy

patftrears wrote: »
    it's copywriting not copyright, just means the text or copy on your website

Thanks patftrears; lost in translation :o .

Advertisement