Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS?

• 21-05-2009 12:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭

I know theres not many, but does ANYBODY know of any jobs available in Waterford?
    Thanks in advance lads!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

The FÁS website is usually my first stop for job hunting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Alas No, According to Fás and the like anyway not much doing I haven't started looking further out yet. I mean If I did i'd have no reason to come and post here :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

we took on two sales reps only last week out in our depot just last week but the catch to the job is you need a full c1 licence for the job as it requires driving a 7 and half ton refrigerated truck

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭ak51535

well ex infantry man, i have ya added on bebo a while back :pac: yeah ah i dont have a licence i've been just checking the local places in tramore and waterford, all i keep getting is the "we'll call you speech".
    here, in your depot, do ye hire like operatives? y'know like general workers?

ak51535 wrote: »
    well ex infantry man, i have ya added on bebo a while back :pac: yeah ah i dont have a licence i've been just checking the local places in tramore and waterford, all i keep getting is the "we'll call you speech".
    here, in your depot, do ye hire like operatives? y'know like general workers?
    did ya!!! what ur bebo username?? unfortunately there no positions for general operatives we have two lads that load the trucks at night and that the only general operatives we have i,ll keep an ear open for ya is it just that type of work ya looking for??

• Advertisement

ha! its sentinel09 eh yeah thats all i had in mind really as im just finishing up in school now, sound man! let me know if ya hear anything :D

ak51535 wrote: »
    ha! its sentinel09 eh yeah thats all i had in mind really as im just finishing up in school now, sound man! let me know if ya hear anything :D
    ah i remember you now kiddo!! it be hard finding work in this current climate though boy wish ya best of luck though with it!!!!!

thanks man!

Advertisement