Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funding Question

Options
  • 21-05-2009 12:34pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I’m thinking of doing an MBA due to the uncertainty in the jobs market at the moment (may or may not have one in October).

Its going to cost a fair few quid to do it so I’m looking for all the funding options available to me. The one I’m looking at will cost about €30k

I’ve a mortgage plus living expenses to deal with. Come October I’ll have about €17k in savings leaving me a shortfall of about €35k approx.

As a mature student (27) with no income living away from the family home (my own home) am I entitled to any assistance?

In terms of student loans where is the best place to apply for one and how do they work?

Advertisement