Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT Trainer?

Options
  • 21-05-2009 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    I was made redundant about a month ago and was considering training as an IT trainer (Teach ECDL etc). I have 11 years of experience in IT and was wondering if this would be a good move?

Thanks for all replies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Barrypr

Could be a nice part time gig, lots of people now getting certified in the hope of getting better jobs or when the market pics up they will have some certs to put on C.V !!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Jaoibh

ECDL died out about 9 years ago I'm afraid to say.
    If you were concidering doing a teaching qualification I'd do the JEB you'll find a link to it on the DBS website.

If you require any help with training send me a message being made redundant is hard work the best thing you can do is keep studying and something that suits your skills will present itself

Dave

Advertisement