Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario-feets

Options
  • 21-05-2009 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭

Okesh, so i've been toying with the idea for a while now of getting my feet covered with mairo characters/marioland themed stuff.

I have one red Mario Mushroom on the inside of my right ankle, I'm gonna get the green 1up one on the opposite ankle soon.

I'm thinking of getting the Fire Flower and Ice Flower on the back of each foot,
    then on the outside of my ankles I was going to get two more Toad's, I was thinking Toadette but then when it comes to my other ankle there aren't anymore happy Toads, only evil ones and I dunno do I want to take the rist of having an evil Toad on my foot :eek: . So then i was thinking get the Mario Star but it just messes up the whole Toad pattern i've got going on. I just don't know :confused:

I'm worried that my feet could end up looking like they've a bunch of floating coloured circles on them. What ye guys think?

Any opinions welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

why restrict them to your feet tho?

it could look a bit better if you had them going up you lower leg; then you could get them done bigger and maybe connect them with some background?

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

I'm not sure tbh i just have a thing about foot/ankle area tattoos so wanna keep it around there :D Want to keep my legs free for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Maybe get some of the boxes in em too? like in the game when ya jump and the mushrooms etc come out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Are you completly against having the bad characters on your feet. Perhaps have one foot as a "good" foot, with Mario, toad on it, and the other the "bad" foot, Bowser & co.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

What about "Toadsworth"?
    He was in Mario Sunshine and the GBA/DS Mario and Luigi games. :)
    http://www.mariowiki.com/Toadsworth

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

i know of a girl who has all mario stuff on her feet, or it could be zelda i cant remember...sorry that was no help, i just thought id add it in

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

What about the magic boxes that you jump up under and the coins pop out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭-lala-

How about a koopa troopa?

http://www.mariowiki.com/Koopa_Troopa

I know they're baddies and all but they're so cute! And the red flying ones are cool too..

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

LD 50 wrote: »
    Are you completly against having the bad characters on your feet. Perhaps have one foot as a "good" foot, with Mario, toad on it, and the other the "bad" foot, Bowser & co.

I'm loving this :D Think I might go for something like that alright :)
    -lala- wrote: »
    How about a koopa troopa?

Totally putting some of them on the bad foot :D
    Will wrote: »
    Maybe get some of the boxes in em too? like in the game when ya jump and the mushrooms etc come out?

Yeah was thinking of incorporating a few of those alright :) Really like them :D
    What about "Toadsworth"?
    He was in Mario Sunshine and the GBA/DS Mario and Luigi games. :)
    http://www.mariowiki.com/Toadsworth

OMG most awesome!! Thanks :D

Thanks for all the imput guys, it's been really helpful :). Anymore thoughts or opinions welcome! Think i'm gonna go with the one good one bad foot anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭tattoodublin

:D I think its really cool, maybe when your at the beach barefoot, little kids can smash them with their little plastic hammers and play super-mario on your feet :D:pac::D:pac: Pluto!

• Advertisement
Advertisement