Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MUPPETS ALERT!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Saw that alright. It'd make you weep.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Fecks sake.
    Well, it's AH. What do you expect, I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭Trojan911

foxhunter wrote: »
    Is it any wonder we the normal everyday shooter have to put up with so much bad press when you see some of the reply's in this thread

I clicked on the link & opened it, I saw the words "After Hours", I closed the link. :D:D

A forum not noted for serious issues or replies, but great if you want a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

:mad: morons :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I was going to rant....but couldnt be arzed:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

as said is good for a laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Calm down, it's just people mouthing off, that's all AH ever is.
    I know some media outlet might pick this up and run with it, but somewhere in the report they are going to have to state they found it on an internet forum, that is where it will lose all credibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭ak51535

ah ffs, after hours have nothing better to do...I don't know what kind of life these fellas have to be starting threads about that hypothetical b****x!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

Trojan911 wrote: »
    I clicked on the link & opened it, I saw the words "After Hours", I closed the link. :D:D

I'm doing that more and more these days! :D Couldn't have been bothered reading the thoughts of a bunch of keyboard warriors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ancienthunter

Ah sure, I couldnt care less to be honest it has no direct connection with sport shooting which is the topic of this forum, what it does talk about is self defence which may I also remind you is a human right, I do not think such a human right should ever be precieved as a threat. Sure I went through it and their is a lot of babble in it and they obiviously go on about which way etc. Just even getting worried about it is too much. I just have a hope that common sense will prevail, not being guilty by association. I strongly believe that a fear of this only supports finger pointers and public nannying. Where are the strong willed people gone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Seen that thread meself and didnt even reply. Weird for me cos I spend most of me time in after hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Think there's not much else to be said really.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement