Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can they do us all a favour and shoot this piece of ****

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭dazberry

It was one of my best mates they attacked. Filthy scummy ****ers.. drowning is the solution for them. He was lucky he was not killed the way they hit him.

I know the cyclist, minding his own business coming home from work, they're just pure filth.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Are any of you guys parents, brothers or sisters of kids with ADHD or ADD.? Or know what it's like inside the house? Because by the sounds of things, some of yous don't really understand it enough to judge. ADHD is NOT something you can just 'beat' out of kids. Nor is it the parents fault.!:mad:

Obviously its used as an excuse at times but that is just sick. Besides, it can be tested for. Thats how they know the difference between that and jus bad behaviour so when someone says their son/daughter has it more than likely they are tellin the truth....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭swingking

sup_dude wrote: »
    Are any of you guys parents, brothers or sisters of kids with ADHD or ADD.? Or know what it's like inside the house? Because by the sounds of things, some of yous don't really understand it enough to judge. ADHD is NOT something you can just 'beat' out of kids. Nor is it the parents fault.!:mad:

Obviously its used as an excuse at times but that is just sick. Besides, it can be tested for. Thats how they know the difference between that and jus bad behaviour so when someone says their son/daughter has it more than likely they are tellin the truth....

Okay, so he has ADHD. Does that mean he should be let off his crimes? Does that mean we should just accept that people with this condition are going to cause havoc?

I don't care if he has frickin leprosy, it still doesn't give him the right to act like a total prat and terrorise everyone. I'm sure there are kids out there with worse cases of ADHD then this guy and they don't cause half the damage.

I'm sorry, I don't buy that as an excuse. The little sh1t should just accept his punishment and take it like the hard man he makes himself out to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Why waste a bullet, water is free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭WillieCocker

Problem with shooting scum like this is the parents will always be around to create another.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

As someone diagnosed with ADD and recently have reduced my medication for it I have to say that it's a hard time for us sufferers as it is without everyone and suddenly claiming that they ha OMG LOOK A PIDGEON!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

swingking wrote: »
    Okay, so he has ADHD. Does that mean he should be let off his crimes? Does that mean we should just accept that people with this condition are going to cause havoc?

I don't care if he has frickin leprosy, it still doesn't give him the right to act like a total prat and terrorise everyone. I'm sure there are kids out there with worse cases of ADHD then this guy and they don't cause half the damage.

I'm sorry, I don't buy that as an excuse. The little sh1t should just accept his punishment and take it like the hard man he makes himself out to be.

No, he should not be let of for his crimes however we should be a bit more understanding about it. For example drowning, shooting etc. them isn't exactly understanding them.

Again no, we don't accept that people with this condition will cause havoc. What im saying is that some cases are more severe than others and its quite offending that some people can't come to terms with conditions such as this. You say you are sure there are worse cases that don't cause half the damage...how do you know how bad his is? Or that they don't cause this much damage?

And there is a slight behavioural difference between ADHD/ADD and leprosy.

I'm sorry for being so annoyed about this but seriously, its frusrating having people who don't understand this, and don't know the person judging him. There are worst crimes out there, un-excusable ones that are fatal, and they don't have any conditions. Compared to them, ADHD and ADD and all are perfectly legable excuses.!:(

sup_dude wrote: »
    No, he should not be let of for his crimes however we should be a bit more understanding about it. For example drowning, shooting etc. them isn't exactly understanding them.

Again no, we don't accept that people with this condition will cause havoc. What im saying is that some cases are more severe than others and its quite offending that some people can't come to terms with conditions such as this. You say you are sure there are worse cases that don't cause half the damage...how do you know how bad his is? Or that they don't cause this much damage?

And there is a slight behavioural difference between ADHD/ADD and leprosy.

I'm sorry for being so annoyed about this but seriously, its frusrating having people who don't understand this, and don't know the person judging him. There are worst crimes out there, un-excusable ones that are fatal, and they don't have any conditions. Compared to them, ADHD and ADD and all are perfectly legable excuses.!:(

Mad how every little scumbag in court these days has terrible adhd, isn't it?

Out of everyone I know/knew only one person had it and he would never even remotely dream of doing anything violent like that.

Although I have to say his outbursts got worse after he was "diagnosed".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

i thought it was a bad case of PE that made people act like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

Vigilante justice, it's the only solution. We need a good Night Haunter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭KittyeeTrix

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    Bring back industrial schools is what I say!

Too soon?

Yeah, I would say just a tad too soon. The ink on the abuse report was barely dry yesterday when you posted but sure feck it, ya know, anything for a laugh,:rolleyes:...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Puddleduck wrote: »
    Ah yes, attention deficit disorder..otherwise known as 'Bad parenting'

I'd like to beat the sh1te out of the "hot shot" lawyer who came up with this as the basis of a defence. And the judge who fell for it..........

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Why waste a bullet, water is free.

I wouldn't chance it, the bastard might be able to swim....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

stepbar wrote: »
    I'd like to beat the sh1te out of the "hot shot" lawyer who came up with this as the basis of a defence. And the judge who fell for it..........

Would that not make you scum too ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

It was one of my best mates they attacked. Filthy scummy ****ers.. drowning is the solution for them. He was lucky he was not killed the way they hit him.

i hope your mate gets the little b*llix back some day.

greendom wrote: »
    Would that not make you scum too ?

Clearly :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

It may have been used in his defense, but we don't actually know that this guy has ADHD for sure.

ADHD is a genuine psychiatric condition but it seems there can be a strong 'nurturing' influence of the condition by what is often termed bad parenting.

Guys like this give the condition a bad name and are a big part of the stigma surronding ADHD.

Advertisement