Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Someone Help!!!

• 21-05-2009 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Im currently looking for NHL 09 for the xbox.

Im based in Dublin 15 and cannot find it in any shop i think i have tried eveywhere.

Ive also been looking on the internet for it and see it on play.com, even though its expensive i was still going to buy it with my laser card.

Does anyone know if play.com take laser??
    or
    Can someone help me find out what shop this game will be in.
    :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭Pablod

I'm not sure if Play.com take laser.
    But I was able to use the 3V voucher to purchase games with them before
    (Also, the only problem I encountered with Play is their lead time,
    I was waiting 2 weeks for my game to be delivered)
    Anyway, 3V Credit Card should work no problem, Hope this helps

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Checked gamesnash??

www.gamesnash.ie - Irish based and take laser..have used them before and just opening my copy of UFC which isnt officially out in the shop till tomorrow..nice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

Axwell wrote: »
    Checked gamesnash??

www.gamesnash.ie - Irish based and take laser..have used them before and just opening my copy of UFC which isnt officially out in the shop till tomorrow..nice :D

You lucky mofo

ive to wait till tomorrow when i use my 60 euro credit in gamestop..

Anyway it turns out NHL 09 on that site is out of stock like most other shops and sites.
    Goddamit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Just saw it earlier today in Limerick. Gamestop in the Crescent had it second hand for €54.99. :O

I know Limericks not much good for you but thought I would mention it as I would like to play it but that price is crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

Ye that price is crazy.....

I asked a gamestop to hold it for me preowned for 40 euro so its not too bad with my 60 euro voucher ill get that and UFC udisputed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement